Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yes! I found it! One of my all-time favortie songs...I just didn't know the title or artist. Apparently its called The Way and the group is called Fastball. Gotta love iTunes...

So I so don't want to go to sleep. I'm tired of the weird dreams and the nightmares. They won't go away. Don't know what to do anymore. I'm discovering that I have multiple health problems...and I don't know if any of them are related to the problem I went to the doctors for. I'm taking seven different medications now. *sigh* I hope it all helps.

I'm tired and beginning to feel down, but I just don't wanna go to bed. I want to disappear...be able to go somewhere else. Somewhere calm...fresh air, sound of water nearby. My happy place I guess.

Not much use though. I have to open my eyes sometime.

Take me home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home