Monday, October 16, 2006

Forget them

Well I learned a valuable lesson today...never count on your friends to help you out when they have so many misconceptions...or don't have the guts to say no.

It was for charity. I wanted to raise money for a fucking charity using my small business profits. I am voluntarily giving away 50% of MY income for this. Is that not generous enough for people? I still need to actually live and make sure the business stays afloat. Should have known it wouldn't matter. I asked for practically no effort on their part. I know they got the email, but not one has had the decency to respond. If its a no, at least tell me.

Give them more time I tell myself...but I know it won't matter. It just won't. They're always about doing good works until it actually comes time to do them. If it doesn't fit their little perfect world model, they scoff at it.

I feel like I'm being too harsh, but I can't think of the last time I asked them for ANYTHING...

Screw it...I'll do it without them. I was so excited. I actually had the chance to do start something big.

Please let someone respond. Please let someone care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eirishluck said...

You know I care darlin' and I am a supporter of that charity or at least a related one *grin*

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home